Surah Fatiha Transliteration Tafseer:
The first we translate the meaning of Surah al fatiha literally verse by verse .
if you want Tafseer Surah al fatiha , i will put video in the end for complete meaning Inshallah.
(1) بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
I start with the help of God, relying on him.
(2) الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ
Praise God with the attributes of perfection, and he is the Lord who created, sustained, and raised all creatures, and for this he deserved praise.
(3) الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
He restored the Merciful, the Most Merciful, because His mercy preceded his anger, and because His Mercy had expanded everything and pervaded every creature.
(4) مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ
He is the owner of the day of reckoning and penalty.
(5) إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ
Beware of worship and Thine aid we seek.
(6) اهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ
Guide us to the clear path to your satisfaction and your heaven, Islam.
(7) صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ * غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ
This clear path is the path of the prophets, the righteous, the martyrs, and the righteous, and it is not the path of the one who knew the truth and did not work as Jews, nor the way of leaving the truth out of ignorance and delusion like the Christians.
Al-Fatihah is a Meccan surah, and its descending was in order after Surat Al-Muddathir, which is the first surah arranged in the Mushaf. As for the number of its verses, it is seven with the basmalah.
The virtue of Surat Al-Fatihah:
The best and greatest surah mentioned in the Noble Qur’an, and this is validated by the statement of the Messenger of God – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him -:
“I will not teach you a surah that is the greatest surah in the Qur’an,” he said: “Praise be to God, Lord of the two worlds, the Exalted, the Exalted, the Exalted, the Exalted.” The best of them is contained in the heavenly books, the Messenger – peace and blessings be upon him – said:
- He who has my soul in his hand, what was revealed in the Torah, nor in the Bible, nor in the Zabur, nor in the Criterates like this).  Surah Al-Fatihah is an important advantage, as it includes On the meanings of the Qur’an in general with regard to monotheism, rulings, and rulings For a penalty, and therefore it was called the mother of the Quran and the mother of the book as it was reported from the Prophet – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – and usually it is said that a mother has a reference that he refers to, and a sign that is intended and directed to it, and for this reason God required reading it in prayer.
See More Posts: