Learning Quran online
- 880 (Registered)
Learn to read the Quran
The Holy Prophet told us that reading the Quran has four benefits, as it brings Huda and mercy, as angels protect his readers and Allah reminds them of whom he has, and every letter he recites is rewarded with ten good deeds, and whoever recites is considered among the people of the Quran who are Allah’s people and his family, and on the Day of Resurrection the Qur’an comes as an intercessor to his family And who was reciting it.
How to learn to read the Quran
The Noble Qur’an is a light that guides a Muslim through the straight path and guides him, and in this article I will review the most successful way to memorize and learn the Qur’an, and this is a method that relies on continuing diligence every day.
Means of the student of the Quran
Physical means: This method requires you to obtain a Koran, preferably of large size, but more importantly, its letters are colored, sound recordings, an Internet connection, and a computer to see and hear the readings.
Moral Means: Before starting this matter, you must have a strong determination to learn the great Quran, in order to overcome the difficulties and underestimates, and earn a reward for every effort you make, and for it to be easy to learn. Renewing the Tajweed:
It is necessary to ensure that all this effort is made for Allah Almighty and not for anything without it, and it is preferable, before proceeding to this step, to pray two pillars of need, for God Almighty to support you on this step.
Tips for learning the Quran:
- Waking up as early as possible after Fajr prayer.
- Begin with an (jiziaAmma) and short the surah.
- Learn every day a rule of Tajweed from a private book, online or YouTube.
- When you have finished the rulings of Tajweed , open the Qur’an (non-colored letters), read any verse and try to extract rulings with it, write on a nearby notebook.
- Use the Quran with colored letters and review the ruling for each day.
- Always read aloud to strengthen your voice and control the correct pronunciation of letters.
- Reading the Quran is obligatory.
- Reward yourself the more you pass one of the rules of Tajweed , and the better your pronunciation for letters.
- Read in front of your friends and learn from their advice.
- Record and read your readings to rate yourself.
- You know that some Quranic verses are verbally similar. This will make it easier for you to recite.
Curriculum is empty