Learn Pillars Of Islam
- 426 (Registered)
WHAT IS The Islamic Religion ?The Islamic religion, Islam, is a great divine approach, it came to take people out of the darkness of disbelief, polytheism, and ignorance into the light of peace, faith, and knowledge. And achieving slavery to God Almighty, And thus achieving disagreement on the ground, and the noble Messenger - peace and blessings be upon him - has shown to all humankind this approach, its nature and its goals, so that they may live on it, and that their methods and way of life are built according to the nature of this approach and its goals, provisions and rules.
The five pillars of Islam:Islam has five pillars that are truly the pillars, foundations and rules on which the right Islamic method is based. Al-Mustafa - peace and blessings be upon him - mentioned it in the noble prophetic hadith narrated by the great companion Abdullah bin Omar - may God be pleased with them - where he said: I heard the Messenger of God say: (Islam was built On the fifth: a testimony that there is no god but God and that Muhammad is the Messenger of God, the establishment of prayer, the payment of Zakat, the Hajj, and the fast of Ramadan).  The five pillars in detail are as follows:
1. The Profession of Faith—The ShahadaThe meaning of the two testimonies (for a Muslim to testify two testimonies of Islam saying: “I bear witness that there is no god but God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God)”, and this formula is used for the two testimonies from the Almighty’s saying: He is the dear and wise),  and God Almighty said: “Muhammad is the Messenger of God, and those with him are strong against the disbelievers, there is no mercy among them: God doesn’t exist.” Almighty- and h Dah, and that he has no partner, but he is one in his divinity, deism, names and attributes.
2. Every day Prayers—SalatPrayers are the pillar of Islamic religion, and the first thing that a Muslim slave is held accountable for on the Day of Resurrection is prayer. Five obligatory prayers in the day and night, and a Muslim must perform the five obligatory prayers according to their time, form, and how they are, and be on purification.
3. Contributions Giving—ZakatZakat is one of the five pillars of Islam, and it is a right that is obligatory in the money in special cases at a specific time, and zakat is the amount that must be paid from the money of Muslims to those who deserve it, and that is in the money that reached the legal quorum of a limited amount in Islamic law with a precise system and with certain conditions, and it is released to On the amount that is extracted from the total amount of money recommended, so that amount extracted from the money is called Zakat.
4. Fasting amid Ramadan—SaumFasting is defined as abstaining from all things that break the fast from true dawn to sunset, with the intent to draw closer to God and obey Him, and to abide by His glory be to Him. Fasting is one of the five pillars of Islam, and it has special provisions and legal legitimacy, and must be adhered to as it came without increasing or decreasing, and the servant is not considered a realizer of fasting unless he left and took possession of all the sensual and moral breakdowns. And things that reduce the reward of the fasting person from sins.
5. Journey to Mecca—HajjAmong the five pillars of Islam is also the pilgrimage that God Almighty has imposed on Muslims once in a person’s life, on the condition of a healthy and financial ability, and that the path to the pilgrimage be safe so that if he leaves his country and travels to the pilgrimage, he secures the path and his evils are mostly, if he does not secure the path and surmise Destruction if he goes out of his country, and the road is destroyed by insecurity.
Time: 30 minutes
Curriculum is empty
May 10, 2020 / No Comments