- 215 (Registered)
WHAT IS ISLAMIC HISTORY ?
Islamic history extends over a long period of time covering most of the medieval ages over a wide geographical area extending from the borders of China in Asia to West Asia and North Africa to Andalusia. And Islamic history can be considered as extending from the beginning of the Islamic call after the revelation of the revelation in the Arabian Peninsula to the Prophet Muhammad bin Abdullah in Mecca.
Then the establishment of the Islamic state in Madinah, passing through the Umayyad state in Damascus that stretched from the borders of China to the Pyrenees mountains north of Andalusia and then the Abbasid state, including what it contained These Islamic countries are from the principalities, Sultanates.
Whatsapp Number .
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ?
- The emergence (appearing) of Islam.
- The era of the Islamic caliphate .
- Caliphate of Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq .
- Wars of apostasy with (Monafekon) .
- Quran collection .
- The beginning of the Islamic conquests .
- Caliphate of Umar ibn al-Khattab .
- Caliphate Othman bin Affan .
- Collected for the Holy Quran in one Quran .
- The succession of Ali bin Abi Talib and the sedition of Othman’s death .
- Umayyad state .
- Abbasid Caliphate .
- The Fatimid state .
- The Ayyubid state .
- Mamluk state .
- Ottoman Empire .
Curriculum is empty